Verification of a trading account
Verification is not mandatory
Then you just need to register your personal account with NDDFX to become a part of it. If you have already registered, simply upload your documents on the verification page.
Without verification of the trading account, some NDDFX services may not be available.
This is not a mandatory procedure, but its implementation will allow you to take advantage of the full range of opportunities for online trading.
The verification process will not take much time. To do this, it is enough to upload a copy of your passport or any other document confirming your identity.
After the document is successfully uploaded and sent, the information you provided will be verified. Within 48-72 working hours after sending, a letter will be sent to the specified email address confirming that the trading account has been assigned an elevated status. In some cases, additional documents may be requested that are necessary to obtain the appropriate level of verification.
There are two levels of verification in total — the first and second levels. There are different rules for assigning them to each verification level. In order to get the second level of verifcation, you need to get a verified account of the first level. All detailed information about the verification of trading accounts can be found in your personal account in the section “Verification of a trading account”.
Basic requirements for uploaded documents:
1. The copy must be color and clear.
2. The image must have the necessary reversals in full (including corners or edges of lamination)
The identification card must be scanned from both sides.
If, according to the rules, the passport does not change after reaching a certain age, and a photo is pasted into it or the expiration date is added, then a copy of this page must also be uploaded.
If the name in the passport is indicated in two languages, but the data are on different pages of the document, then both spreads must be present on the scan.
3. There should be no obvious erasures, attributions, crossed-out words or other unspecified corrections, traces of graphic editing on the image.
4. The photo on the document must be of good quality.
5. The name(s) in the invoice and the name in the document must completely match.
6. A document confirming the address must be submitted to one of the levels of verification of the trading account. The address in the invoice and the document must completely match.
7. The document must be valid at the time of the request (the validity period of the identity cards must end at least 6 months from the date of submission of the application for verification), as well as contain all proper seals and signatures.
8. The same document cannot be uploaded to two verification levels.*
9. If the account is opened for a legal entity, it is necessary to upload documents confirming the registration of the company to confirm the verification.**
10. Acceptable formats of uploaded files: .png, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif and .pdf. The file size should not exceed 25 MB, the resolution should be from 400 pixels.
11. Electronic bank statements and electronic utility bills cannot be accepted for verification. Bank statements can be accepted only if there are seals and signatures of authorized bank employees in the document, utility bills should be uploaded together with a receipt for payment of the bill. If there is a barcode or QR code on the receipt, then you do not need to upload a payment receipt.
12. It is not allowed to specify the name in uppercase. Only the first letters of the name should remain uppercase.