Mainland China reported 10 new coronavirus cases as of the end of April 22, down from 30 a day earlier as the number of so-called imported cases involving travellers from overseas declined, the National Health Commission said on Thursday.
- China reports 10 new coronavirus cases in Mainland as of end-April 22 vs 30 a day earlier.
- China reports 6 new imported coronavirus cases in Mainland as of end-April 22 vs 23 a day earlier.
- China reports no new deaths in Mainland from virus outbreak as of end-April 22 vs zero a day earlier.
- China says 27 new asymptomatic coronavirus cases in mainland reported as of end-April 22 vs 42 a day earlier.
- China says total of 82,798 coronavirus cases in mainland China reported as of end-April 22.
- China says total of 4,632 deaths from coronavirus outbreak reported in mainland China as of end-April 22.
Meanwhile, there is a focus on the Chinese economy and its growth rates are being forecasted by economists as follows:
Commodity currencies are under pressure with AUD/NZD rallying to fresh highs: AUD/NZD testing highest levels since November 2019