Trade execution refers to the execution of a buy/sell order. An investor who trades using a brokerage account must first submit a buy/sell order. The broker then receives it. The broker determines which market the order should be sent to on behalf of the investor. Only after the order has been executed and is on the market, it can be considered executed.
Integrity & Reliability
Integrity and price reliability are about making sure that our prices match the market.
This means that the market midpoint is equal to the prices of the other suppliers or underlying markets upon which the product is based. This includes news events, extensions and illiquidity periods. Fair value is also taken into consideration.
Our prices are received from many counterparties including more than 20 Tier 1 banks, nonbank market makers, and ECNs.
Prices are not created by us, we simply translate the prices received from our trading counterparties. We simply translate prices that we receive from trading counterparties. This ensures that orders from clients are not visible to trading counterparties.
Our prices are compared to those of other suppliers. We compare our prices with other suppliers for products that do not have an aggregate price. This makes it more vulnerable to manipulation such as CFDs on indexes.
- All orders are executed as limit orders. We set a zero price limit on all orders sent to our trading counterparties. This should result in a higher bounce rate but the high order fill rate our liquidity providers (exceeding 90%) allows us to keep our slippage and bounce rates low.
- Because of our deep liquidity, an order that was rejected by one liquidity provider may be executed by another. Our rejection rate is around 1% while individual liquidity providers have a rejection rate of 10%.
Slippage is the difference between the requested price and the strike price or (more accurately) the market price at the time the order is received and the strike price.
- Slippage typically occurs for two reasons: either due to a delay between an action and its execution, or due to a lack of liquidity depth, resulting in VWAP (volume weighted average price) slippage. NDDFX strives to ensure minimal slippage for all of its clients.
- Our extensive and diverse liquidity allows us to place high demands on our trading counterparties. We maintain fill rates with individual LPs over 90% and use “no last look” support to improve execution and reduce slippage on your trades.
- NDDFX chooses its technology providers very carefully to ensure the highest quality for its clients. By maintaining close relationships with all technology providers and through constant monitoring and reporting, we are able to improve our trading environment to reduce slippage across the board.
- We pass on all price improvements, so our positive and negative slippage is symmetrical.
NDDFX eliminates conflicts of interest between our profitability and the best execution of trades
NDDFX does not:
- Run a B-book or make money from client losses.
- Profit share in any form from our clients’ group organizations
- trade losses, i.e., no other company conducts B-books on our behalf.
- We have made arrangements with our trading counterparts to keep a B-book for them.
- Our trading is fully automated, i.e. “No Deal Desk”. We have no discretionary traders, and we do not make decisions about hedge execution based on client trading behavior or account profitability.
- Make your own trades or take your own risky positions.
Learn more about how we make our money.
This information is not part our client agreement but it is information we expect to be responsible for and which we are always happy verify with all brokers.
How we work with small transactions
Due to commissions charged by our prime broker for small trades, forex trades under 50,000, XAU trades less than or equal to 30 ounces are executed internally and batch hedged as soon as the position size exceeds the prime broker’s minimum size. This means that the company will accept the other side of the trade until the position size exceeds 100,000, or until an opposite trade is received from another customer.
These interbank minimum ticket fees are standard for all foreign exchange market participants trading through a “prime broker,” and the process of batch hedging small tickets to avoid excessive clearing fees is also common.
We trade with you as principal
As a principal, we trade with you
We execute your trades as a principal when you trade with NDDFX because we issue you a product. We are the financial service provider that provides the product.
This does not mean your transaction will not go through one of the group liquidity providers. It just means that NDDFX acts as the legal counterpart to your transaction. This legal relationship will remain the same regardless of where you trade, unless you are trading with an agent, which is an intermediary between yourself and the real broker. This is how OTC markets usually work.
NDDFX can’t act as an agent between a trader or the market as that would require the trader have a relationship to a prime broker. This is impossible unless they have tens and millions of capital. NDDFX can facilitate these arrangements for institutional traders with their own prime broker.
Your questions, answered.
Best Execution is our continuous efforts to create a trading environment that is optimal for clients. Our team is committed to providing seamless trading for clients that combines competitive spreads and swaps with speedy execution speeds with industry-leading reliability.
We place high expectations on our counterparties to ensure honesty and reliability. In addition, we work hard to ensure that prices are in line with market trends. Our average market point is therefore equal to the market prices or those of other suppliers.
We are able to offer significant market depth and varied liquidity because of our industry-leading liquidity pool. With only 1% of orders being rejected, our occupancy rate has reached a remarkable 99%.
Be confident in the quality of trading conditions
Our trading platform and server are 100% automated.
- No one person in our company influences the execution of your transactions.
- Maximum fast execution of all types of orders
All transactions are executed on the market at the best price available
- All types of orders. IN/OUT, Market, Limit, Close by, Close all, etc.
- Rest assured that requotes will not prevent you from closing a trade at the right moment for you.
Low spread and commission
Trade with minimal costs and fees for the broker.
- Best Spreads based on aggregate liquidity
- Be confident that you got a great price
MT5 with FIX API 4.4 Bridge
Direct connection to the liquidity pool of your MT5 account.
- Execution in about 10 ms
- Slippage reduction
- access to liquidity through the NDDFX pricing system
Benefits of World Class Trading
You'll be able to trade on competitive rates and leverage our global reach.
- We understand what you need
- Trade with a transparent broker
Deep liquidity through ECNs and dark pools. Get the ECN advantage.
- Be a part of an elite trading community
- Be confident in your trading decisions
Range of Markets
Get access to the world's most liquid markets. Trade 24 hours a day.
- Keep up with your favorite assets
- Be confident when trading
Trade Receipts - the easy way to verify your trades.
- Make smarter decisions about trading
- Feel like an insider when you trade
We've got you covered: technical, fundamental, news, and EA friendly.
- Learn how to trade without worry
- Be in control of your trades
Fast execution speeds from as low as 1ms. Competitive pricing
- Get the best prices in the market
- Get what you want, when you want it
We serve traders like you
from 197 countries
Access to market depth on all account types
Depth of Market (or DoM), is a popular one that allows traders to see market liquidity. This refers to the number of trades on the market at what price.
Market liquidity is an important aspect for traders. If there isn’t enough liquidity in a market to match your orders your orders will be slipped or filled at higher or lower prices than you intended.